Voting 5 the Game Voting 5 the Game

Hmmm.

I must say, I lol'd.

Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

I really liked this.

This is a great game. It's very responsive, and I found myself playing it quite a long time.

A few suggestions though. There should be more than one map. The same one gets old after a while. Also, difficulty settings would be nice. The game does get kind of easy after a while, but when you start it's very hard. Lastly, I think the AI needs some work. Whenever I played Capture the Flag, if I got the other team's flag, everyone on my team started running away from me, back towards our base. Quite annoying >.<

All in all, great game. 5/5

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

Love it of course.

Played it quite a bit on Xgen, I'm glad it's been brought to NG. However, you should have just gone ahead and put the whole thing here. The demo thing is gonna piss people off that are new to the game.

But again, great game.

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

Yeah, ok...

Great graphics, good sound (...), and kind of funny. You have talent, but I don't quite understand the attraction to this game. I'm sorry, but I just can't find much entertainment in twisting the nipples of some big fat hairy guy.

You have talent, but this...meh.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Nice idea, could be improved

I'm agreeing with the rest of the world that emos are annoying, but this flash seems to be missing something. The endings are...lackluster, and the bands listed aren't even really emo bands.