:the Composer: :the Composer:

This is what music is all about. You've got a great flash movie here, amazing job.

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

You actually did it!

I love you, bbs rickroll failed though >:[

First page of reviews?!

Zachary responds:

lol ty

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

So there is a god.

And his name is Sakupen.

:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

The first foamy flash I've laughed at in a while.

Yes, your flashes are leaning more and more on the same types of humor. And this is nothing compared to your older stuff. But it's still good. People who bash this just because they're jumping on the bandwagon aren't the people you should try to please, because they're always going to bitch no matter what you do. Just do what you've been doing lately, and it'll be all good. As I said in a flash you submitted to NG a while ago, you're getting better, and getting closer to what you used to be.

:: Fortune Cookie :: :: Fortune Cookie ::

You're getting better :)

I must say, for a while there I started to doubt that you would put out any good toons again. But this has changed my mind. I'm glad you've started submitting to NG again.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

This is a great flash.

There aren't many flash videos this good. You have a lot of talent. Great work on this one. I like your style, and the song fit perfectly.

I hope to see more like this.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

I lol'd a great deal at this.

This is my kind of humor! Fast, random, awesome. I like your style of flash as well. I couldn't even breathe the first few times I watched this.

"Shit, I killed a dog by sweating"

Great stuff. I hope to see more flash like this from you in the future :D

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome!

This is a really creative flash. I applaud you.

.hurt. .hurt.

Amazing.

This is truly a wonderful flash. I love NIN, and that song. Great job.

And to reviewers bitching about the song, STOP. Nine Inch Nails originally did this song, not Cash. Johnny Cash's version is nothing compared to the original.

To the author, thanks for using the good, original version of the song.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

It's good, but the best on Newgrounds?

Graphics - This flash has great animation. Everything flows very nicely. The graphics could be improved, but for the most part they look great.

Style - Well, they are countless other Anime type flashes, so you don't get many points for that.

Sound - Fit well with the flash.

Violence - Meh, anime violence. I'm not a big fan of anime, and I always find the fights somewhat lame =\

Interactivity - I liked the into thing at the beginning.

Overall - This flash could be improved in some areas. But it will probably never get to the point where I will give it a 5, simply because I don't like Anime.

Also, I noticed in a couple of your respones to reviews that since they didn't like the style, they were not the audience you were going for, therefore their vote didn't really matter. This is flawed. If you submit a flash to Newgrounds, everyone here is your audience. You have to accept that some people won't like your flash.

4/5